launched their latest extension to the brand when Precision Swim is shown for the first time at the Stag Show this weekend in Swindon. It took about a week til my http://paperovernight.com/ curiosity was piqued enough to find out what pinterest was. Britain’s fastest growing sport brand have added Precision Swim to their ever expanding portfolio under the banner. Founded in 2005 the parent brand is Britain’s number one choice for specialist sports training aids and apparel – from elite professionals through to grass roots level. The Precision Swim entry level swimming apparel will include a girls and ladies swimsuit, Aqua shorts, Jammer shorts, and Leisure shorts in black and navy. The new range will also include accessories such as swimming goggles, plugs, nose clips and hats. Brand and Marketing Director, David Sanderson, said; “Precision Swim is a great addition to the Precision portfolio. “We have thought for some time that there is a particular need for this entry level swimwear and accessories package and we are delighted to showcase it at Stag for the first time. , a wholly owned brand of Reydon Sports Ltd. , are the official suppliers of training aids to the Football League, the Irish Football Association and the Football Association of Wales. They have official partnerships with Indoor and Outdoor hockey champions Leicester Ladies Hockey Club and Premier League football club Aston Villa. For further information on Precision please visit -.
- Filtr Sports Announce New Partnership with Cricket Serbia, the Official Federation for Serbian Cricket
- New Year new hire for Macesport as it ramps up work within women’s sport
- Macesport backs Loughborough Lightning’s Emily Scarratt with individual player sponsorship
- Sports PR agency thriving post-lockdown with two new hires & expansion of services
- Jurgen Klopp and UK tech start-up funding ground-breaking social change in Cape Town
No comments to show.