Win the chance to watch England train or win tickets to England versus Brazil and get involved in on Facebook. Youngsters are being urged to get involved in Football Mash Upon Facebook, an initiative recently launched by The FA and Motors, the England team sponsor, with a chance to win tickets to see England take on Brazil in February. are offering the chance to watch Roy Hodgson’s team train at St George’s Park or win tickets to watch the game against Brazil at Wembley on the 6th of February. She encouraged https://pro-essay-writer.com session participants to try writing stories about what you found interesting as a child, about vacations, or neighbors. Football Mash Up is an exciting new scheme aimed at tackling the football drop out of teenagers in the 14-17 age group and the initiative follows an extensive study commissioned by The FA and Motors, to determine the factors affecting drop out within this age group. The sessions aim to tackle these issues head on by offering a recreational form of football in after-school clubs played in quality small-sided facilities and run by specialist FA Youth officers. To enter the competition -.
- Filtr Sports Announce New Partnership with Cricket Serbia, the Official Federation for Serbian Cricket
- New Year new hire for Macesport as it ramps up work within women’s sport
- Macesport backs Loughborough Lightning’s Emily Scarratt with individual player sponsorship
- Sports PR agency thriving post-lockdown with two new hires & expansion of services
- Jurgen Klopp and UK tech start-up funding ground-breaking social change in Cape Town
No comments to show.