The NFL continues to export American football to the United Kingdom and in October 2013, Macesport welcomed a rather famous ambassador to help it catch on. Joe Montana held a Quarterbacking 101 seminar in London for aspiring young passers. American football became an officially recognised sport in 2012 by the British University College and Sport, the governing body for university athletics in the UK. Nearly 75 colleges and universities have an American-style football team and they play a tournament each year. Macesport’s relationship with the NFL has helped promote the growth of the sport this side of the pond. Montana held a one-hour coaching session for 20 quarterbacks who play for various teams at the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre. The former 49ers great also went on to be part of the NFL’s fan rally at Trafalgar Square. Let me be snap here for more information honest, I didn’t record all of my students’ goals in my conferring notes when I was teaching in the classroom. UK participation in amateur football has risen since the league started having annual games at Wembley Stadium, growing by approximately 15 percent per year since 2007. The league says the 49ers are the third-most popular team in the United Kingdom after the Patriots and the Dolphins. For more information visit www. nfluk. com.
- Filtr Sports Announce New Partnership with Cricket Serbia, the Official Federation for Serbian Cricket
- New Year new hire for Macesport as it ramps up work within women’s sport
- Macesport backs Loughborough Lightning’s Emily Scarratt with individual player sponsorship
- Sports PR agency thriving post-lockdown with two new hires & expansion of services
- Jurgen Klopp and UK tech start-up funding ground-breaking social change in Cape Town
No comments to show.