The Fan Rally returned to Trafalgar Square on Saturday 25 October in anticipation of the International Series encounter between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions. The Atlanta Falcons turned one of London’s most iconic settings into a sea of jerseys for a celebration of the following day’s game, with players, cheerleaders and legends all part of the event. On the day, fans were able to see the entire Falcons roster and head coach, Mike Smith, the Falcons’ Cheerleader squad, the biggest stars from the Detroit Lions and a host of former greats. To find out more about the Fan Rally, visit. Dabei ergibt ghostwriter bachelorarbeit preise for https://www.best-ghostwriter.com sich ein direkter zusammenhang zwischen dem atombau und dem periodensystem der elemente. Macesport is the retained sports PR agency for the in the UK.
- Filtr Sports Announce New Partnership with Cricket Serbia, the Official Federation for Serbian Cricket
- New Year new hire for Macesport as it ramps up work within women’s sport
- Macesport backs Loughborough Lightning’s Emily Scarratt with individual player sponsorship
- Sports PR agency thriving post-lockdown with two new hires & expansion of services
- Jurgen Klopp and UK tech start-up funding ground-breaking social change in Cape Town
No comments to show.