The ‘s biggest-ever fan event, on Regent Street, will return to London on the eve of the second of the International Series games of 2015. As part of the igy, both the soviet union and the united states were expected to official website orbit space vehicles? Staged on Saturday 24 October, the day before the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Buffalo Bills at Wembley Stadium, the event will again see one of London’s most iconic streets closed to traffic between Piccadilly Circus to Oxford Circus so that visitors can experience all the excitement of the. As well as interactive games, historical displays, performances by music acts and cheerleaders, on Regent Street will see the star players and head coach from both teams take time out from their game preparation to appear on-stage. More than 600,000 people have attended each of the previous two events so wear your team jerseys with pride and join us to celebrate the second of three 2015 International series games at Wembley. Macesport is the retained sports PR agency for the in the UK.
- Filtr Sports Announce New Partnership with Cricket Serbia, the Official Federation for Serbian Cricket
- New Year new hire for Macesport as it ramps up work within women’s sport
- Macesport backs Loughborough Lightning’s Emily Scarratt with individual player sponsorship
- Sports PR agency thriving post-lockdown with two new hires & expansion of services
- Jurgen Klopp and UK tech start-up funding ground-breaking social change in Cape Town
No comments to show.