Macesport is delighted to welcome a new account manager on board, social media specialist Chris Parsons. Chris joins Macesport from a multi-faceted role at Staffordshire University. Having previously worked at Port Vale and Burton Albion, Chris brings to the role good sporting experience and will be working across all of Macesport’s clients. In diesem zusammenhang entstehen besondere neuerungen in harmonischer, melodischer sowie formaler hinsicht und speziell ghostwriter hausarbeit auf dem gebiet der instrumentation. Find out about the Macesport team by.
- Filtr Sports Announce New Partnership with Cricket Serbia, the Official Federation for Serbian Cricket
- New Year new hire for Macesport as it ramps up work within women’s sport
- Macesport backs Loughborough Lightning’s Emily Scarratt with individual player sponsorship
- Sports PR agency thriving post-lockdown with two new hires & expansion of services
- Jurgen Klopp and UK tech start-up funding ground-breaking social change in Cape Town
No comments to show.