West Ham have signed Precision Goalkeeping stopper Darren Randolph following his exit from Birmingham City. The 28-year-old, who has also played for Charlton Athletic, has two Republic of Ireland caps and played all but one of the Blues’ games in the past two seasons. There is much more to be said about workflows and for that very reason we’ll have https://www.trymobilespy.com a whole piece solely dedicated to them shortly; Randolph has made more than 300 senior appearances and has also played for Motherwell as well as taking in loan spells at Accrington, Gillingham, Bury and Hereford United. “My initial reaction to joining West Ham is excitement,” said Randolph. “It was a tough decision turning down Birmingham’s offer of a new contract because of the second part of the season we had and the team we had built. “They are a great group of lads and staff but I felt like I couldn’t turn down the chance of joining a club like West Ham. Everybody wants to try and get to the top of their profession and I’m no different. ”.
- Filtr Sports Announce New Partnership with Cricket Serbia, the Official Federation for Serbian Cricket
- New Year new hire for Macesport as it ramps up work within women’s sport
- Macesport backs Loughborough Lightning’s Emily Scarratt with individual player sponsorship
- Sports PR agency thriving post-lockdown with two new hires & expansion of services
- Jurgen Klopp and UK tech start-up funding ground-breaking social change in Cape Town
No comments to show.