Media are invited to apply for credentials for NFL Kickoff on Piccadilly, presented by GoUSATV, on Saturday, September 8
The free event will see Piccadilly closed to traffic and becoming a hub of NFL and entertainment activities during a day-long festival to mark the opening weekend of the season. NFL Kickoff on Piccadilly will run from 12 noon to 6:00 p.m. and will feature:
- On-stage entertainment, concluding with exclusive inner-circle performance by The Vamps
- NFL legends (including former Chicago Bears and NY Jets running back Matt Forte and former Buffalo Bills and Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Paul Posluszny), cheerleaders and mascots
- Family Tailgate area and Kids’ Zone, including an NFL mini-pitch
- Screenings of the new America’s Game, featuring the Eagles’ Super Bowl LII triumph, and fan forum at the NFL UK Live Theatre, at 193 Piccadilly
- Wide range of American-style food
- NFL Shop, where fans can buy a wide range of merchandise from their favourite team
Media wishing to cover the event – including access to the media area in front of the main stage – should apply to Chris.Pilc[email protected]. Please include name of organisation, number of credentials requested and names of individuals.
Credentials can be collected by approved media on the day of the event at the Media Registration Desk, located adjacent to MacKenzie’s of Piccadilly, 169 Piccadilly, W1J 9EH (towards the Green Park end of the street).
The first game of the new season takes place on Thursday, September 6, while Sunday, September 9 sees the first full schedule of games. Sky Sports will air more than 100 games live during the season, while BBC will air two weekly highlights shows, plus London Games and Super Bowl live.
The NFL continues its London Games Series in 2018, with three matchups: October 14, Seattle Seahawks at Oakland Raiders, Tottenham Hotspur (6:00 p.m.); October 21, Tennessee Titans at Los Angeles Chargers, Wembley (2:30 p.m.); October 28, Philadelphia Eagles at Jacksonville Jaguars, Wembley (1:30 p.m).