This Site is provided and managed by PHJ (UK) Ltd, trading as Macesport registered in England and Wales with registered number 05173489. This statement applies to the following websites (each a Site and together the Sites ):
By visiting the Sites listed above, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is:
Galleries of Justice
The Lace Market
Please read this policy carefully as it, together with our and any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
MACESport means PHJ (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies and associated companies and its agents and employees. You or User means the person specified as the user in any registration form or the person visiting the Site. Your Information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us –
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site www. macesport. com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our Site and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you –
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Sites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources –
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, payment and delivery services) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of information you give to us
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Uses made of information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Uses made of information we receive from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site. This unexpected victory delighted https://essayclick.net/ the southerners.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if MACESport or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions to protect the rights, property, or safety of MACESport, our customers, or others.
Where we store your personal data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at. Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology where appropriate, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of working online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent. Access to information
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer and you wish to block our Site cookies, you can perform the following:
- On your browser tools menu, select “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab and then on the “Edit” button
- Type into the “Address of website” field: www. macesport. com
- Click on the “Block” button
- Click on the OK button
Other browsers have similar cookie management abilities somewhere in their preferences settings. Please refer to your browser’s “Help” facility. Google Analytics